Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Prayer Request - my health

Hey family. Requesting prayer for someone.

Me.

You may or may not know, but I've been a diabetic for going on 7 years now. For the first 2 years I was insulin dependent.

However, got tired of the insulin and weight gain and consulted an endocrinologist who with God's help and answered prayer got me off of needles and on a pill.

So for the past 5 years I'd been on 1 pill a day and my blood sugar was perfect. Readings of 90-140, averaging around 115.

Couple of months ago, however, discovered I had degenerative disc disease and a herniated disc. Received a steroidal treatment for the pain which worked wonderful, except it threw my sugar out of wack.

For example. My post lunch reading was 400. And as of yesterday, until this beast is under control, I'm back on insulin. 2 to 3 shots a day.

So I greatly desire your prayers.

God's Peace





<< Home