Thursday, September 08, 2005

3 speed-dial, the Trinity & Fr. Stan

I feel like I've been having a wierd ruff few days.

The other morning, it was like 7:30 am my time (so that means 4ish am in California) I had my cell phone in my pocket.

I heard 'talking' and realized I'd pressed up against something and when I looked I saw that I had speed-dialed Fr. Stan. (he's on number 3. Fr. Stan reminds me of the Trinity)....

I hung up quickly hoping that I didn't wake him. Almost immediately I receive a phone call back:

"Seraphim, you okay? what do you need?" or something like that. I explained that I speed dialed him by mistake, etc.

But I was blessed because this priest cares about me. No, not cares loves me.

He's been doing the long distance pastoral thing with me on the phone, counseling me and being a priest to me. And It was wonderful that morning, to realize if I needed Fr. Stan at 4 am he was there.

Glory to God.





<< Home