Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Fr. Jon C. Emanuelson



He is the priest on the right. Funny. When I met him he was the Priest of Holy Transfiguration Greek Orthodox Church in Charlottesville Virginia.

Now he is the Priest of Holy Transfiguration Greek Orthodox Church in Ogden Utah. I miss him very much.

You never know the heart of a priest until you confess to him.

I miss confessions with Fr. Jon.

After liturgies he'd invite me behind the Royal Doors, and have me read pray the Prayers after Communion. I'd always attend when he was doing week day liturgies. During that time of my life I worked noon to 8:30pm so my mornings were free.

I wish Fr. Jon was still in Charlottesville, for very selfish reasons. I know he is blessed and being a blessing where he is in Utah.

Fr. Jon is a True Christian.





<< Home