Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Death - When I die

Thought about more creative titles for this post, 'if i die' my meeting with the Angel of Death... etc.

But Death is good enough, as a post title.

Death is inconvenient.. it comes unexpectedly... Most folk arn't planning on it happening when it does happen.

Car accidents, 'acts of God'. etc.

Very rarely do you have the time to set your affairs in order, gather family around you and give them your blessing before you pass away on your death bed.

So. I wanted to write this letter, article, blog 'thing'. Now. So that if you find out I'm dead, or when I die, it's already here.

If you are reading this. And I am dead.

and our last words were an argument

our last visit ended badly

we haven't spoken in years

we fought last time we were together. No matter what the occasion or situation.

If you are now reading this.. or if at any time you have read this and find out I have left the mortal coil, that I am dead.

It means this.

My being dead means..

...you are forgiven.

...Please forgive me.

...I love you.

...I know you didn't mean it.

...It is okay.

...and we will meet again.

I'shalom

Seraphim





<< Home