Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Fr. Anthony 1st Solo Liturgy as Celebrant



Today I went to Liturgy with my good friend Doug Perkins. Who I knew as Doug Perkins, and then Father Deacon Anthony, and now as Father Anthony.

(Father Deacon Raphael if you are reading this I anticipate one day you to will be Father Raphael!!)

Fr. Anthony found St Nicholas Orthodox Church through the first website I built for the church. He came to us and became a dear friend.

It was an honor to help him at the alter this morning and participate in the Liturgy. He will be going to Rhode Island to serve as a Parish Priest with his family for the UOC of USA

Please join me in praying for our Priest hood and the Clergy of our brothers and sisters in the Lord (adapt as appropriate):

A Prayer for the Priesthood

O Lord Jesus Christ, enkindle
the hearts of all thy Priests
with the fire
of Zealous love for thee,
that they may ever seek thy glory;
Give them strength
that they may labor unceasingly
in thine earthly vineyard
for the salvation of souls
and the glory of thine
all-honorable and majestic Name:
of the Father,
and of the Son,
and of the Holy Spirit:
now and ever,
and unto ages of ages.

Amen.





<< Home