Monday, June 18, 2007

Hey Jesus

Hey Jesus.

It's me again. Late at nite, or early in the morning on a Tuesday. Do you keep up with stuff like that?

I wanted to thank you for blessing me. I mean, you've done pulled some real miracles for me lately.

Looks like a 2nd interview went well for our Magdalena... and you've come thru with money to get some immediate debt off of our backs.

I really appreciate it.

But Jesus. I'm here typing instead of sleeping. I'm still struggling with that thing we talked about yesterday nite.

and the nite before.

and the nite before.

Why can't I get victory over this thing Jesus? You know I believe in you. You know I know you are real. I mean, you're blessing me!

Church is going pretty good. The marriage is doing well. Work's okay. (Could you give some spiritual haladal to the guys at work though... talka about type A).

So. I know we've prayed about this.

I know I've given it to you, and you've forgiven me.

I know that if I'm here again tomorrow you'll do the same. I'm sorry I disappoint you. I know that you love me.

Can you forgive me again? Can you help me?

Won't you show me yourself? Please? I just want to see you.

I miss my mom. I miss my dad. I don't know how to be a dad to my boys. Especially Bobby. I mean, how do you endure it Lord?

You know I don't believe in pre trib. But Lord, Please come soon.

I love you Jesus.

Seraphim Robbie Walters your broken child





<< Home